TABLE TENNIS CAMPS
eBatt-Topspin Summer Table Tennis Camp
Association with The Harefield Academy,
Next camp 14th-18th August 2017
Venue: The Harefield Academy, Northwood Way, Harefield , Middlesex UB9 6ET
Video of 2015 Camp, please click on the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SCsikGW-5A
eBatt –Topspin, Summer Camp is an exciting high level residential 5 day table tennis training camp. The camps offers a fantastic opportunity for advanced coaching and play with some of the leading players and coaches from the UK and overseas.
The camps run from ‘Monday to Friday’ 09:00am-14:30pm, including a lunch break. The camps will have a ratio of 5 players per coach enabling the maximum opportunity for each player to receive coaching and 1 to 1 training with the camps expert coaches.
The camp has 32 high quality competition class tables which will be set up over 3 sports halls. The number of players allocated to each table will be no more than 2 (camp capacity is 64 players).
The training camp will provide a fantastic opportunity to train with the NEW PLASTIC BALLS, giving you a competitive advantage for the new season! (We’ll be using the new seamless Donic & Nittaku 3* balls during the camp).
Training Times: MONDAY – FRIDAY ‘9am to 2:30pm’ (with 50 minutes for lunch and short breaks).
- Þ Eli Baraty - (Head Coach) Over 15 years of National and International coaching experience.
- Þ Filip Szymanski -Former Top 200 World Ranked, Polish International, played professionally in Germany and currently plays top division in Poland.
- Þ Chris Doran - England no.7, professional player with many England Caps.
- Þ Matt Ware - England top 10 ten player who play’s professionally and is currently pursuing a career in coaching.
- Þ David Diniz - Head coach at a Lisbon based (full time table tennis club) Has coached many top players .
- Þ Tom Cutler - Former top 5 England Junior and top 20 England Senior player.
- Þ Edward John Lynn - Midlands Coach of the Year and one of England's finest coaches
- Þ Nicholas Li - Table Tennis England young coach of the year 2015
Head Coach - Eli Baraty
Eli Baraty has been involved in table tennis for almost 20 years and coached many national and international players. Eli was a top junior and senior player and now focuses on coaching at his table tennis academy at Harefield.
For further information about Eli go to: www.coachmetabletennis.com
- The eBatt-Topspin Camps aim to provide our visitors from the UK and abroad with top coaching and training alongside some world class players/coaches.
- The camp will cater for all playing standards from beginners through to international level for all ages from 7 to 70! The camp will aim to provide for each player an even mix of players from a variety of standards and nationalities. The camp will also aim to provide lots of opportunities of 1 to 1 play with one of our expert coaches enabling training specifically tailored to each player’s game.
- To provide a professional, fun and friendly environment for all players on the camp.
- To reflect the truly international mix of London and to attract players from across the globe.
On site accommodation is available at The Harefield Academy in twin rooms which is adjacent to the training sports halls. Residential attendees will receive Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner which will be served in the purpose built boarding and canteen area. Eli and other coaches will be staying on the campus providing 24/7 information and access.
For residents Eli and his team will organise regular site seeing trips into London to a variety of different tourist attractions.
The camp is 22 miles (36km) from central London with easy access from/to Heathrow, Luton and Gatwick airports. Free and secure parking is available onsite but if you park onsite but please be aware that you will be fully liable for any lose or damage to your property.
5 days training with 5 nights’ accommodation - £530.00
5 days training only - £210.00
Players will only be accepted if attending the whole week.
£50 deposit is required on booking and balance is due by 31/07/17
Training Times and Schedule:
09:00 - 10:15 - Footwork - regular and irregular exercises
10:30 - 12:00 - Service orientated drills
12:00 - 12:50 - Lunch break
12:50 - 14:15 - Introduction of drills orientated around match situation
14:15 - 14:40 – Physical training
Car - From London
Take the A40 towards Oxford and turn off where the B483 crosses the A40 (Swakeleys Roundabout) signposted Uxbridge, Harefield.
From Oxford M40
Continue onto the A40 (which is an extension of the M40) Leave this road at the first intersection at the junction with the B483 (Swakeleys Roundabout) signposted Uxbridge, Harefield.
Leave the Motorway at Junction 16 and join the M40 eastwards (signposted London). Continue onto the A40 (which is an extension of the M40). Leave this road at the first intersection at the junction with the B483 (Swakeleys Roundabout) signposted Uxbridge, Harefield.
From Hillingdon, Uxbridge
Join the B483 northwards and continue to its junction with the A40 (Swakeleys Roundabout).
From Swakeleys Roundabout
Turn north into Swakeleys Road (from this point Harefield village is signposted). Continue along Swakeleys Road for approximately half a mile to a small roundabout where you take the left fork onto Harvil Road. This road passes through the countryside, crosses a small roundabout after about 2 miles and then leads uphill into Harefield High Street. You then come to a roundabout which is the nucleus of the village (with the village green on your right). Turn right at the roundabout into Breakspear Road North and then first left into Northwood Road. The Harefield Academy is a little way along on the left hand side in Northwood Way.
Closest tube stations are Northwood, Northwood Hills or Uxbridge Tube Stations on the Metropolitan Line and then a bus
To view a map of the local area, click here.
The camp is a joint collaboration between table tennis professionals:
www.eBattsport.com - The Online Table Tennis Auction
www.topspintt.com - Online table tennis store, equipment hire and events.
ENROL NOW! To ensure your place, please complete the booking form attached and return to Eli Baraty or Tom Cutler together with the required payment.
eBatt-Topspin Summer TT Camp Booking Form
Please reserve _____________________________________ (full name) a place on the
eBatt-Topspin Table Tennis Summer Camp @ The Harefield Academy, Middx, UB9 6ET.
Please tick which week you are booking for and if you require accommodation:
Week 1: 11th to 15th August 2014 Camp Fees o £210.00
Week 1: 6 Nights Accommodation o £330.00
I enclose/have paid the amount of: …………………………………….
Bank transfer to eBattLtd ………
Cheques to: eBatt Ltd
Credit Card Payment: Call Tom on 0044 (0)7957 143336
* A deposit must be included with the booking form and the 50% balance must have been paid by 31/07/2014
Contact telephone number: _____________________________________
Contact telephone mob no.: ________________________________________
Contact email address: ____________________________________________
Special food requirements (for residents): _____________________________
Medical conditions: _______________________________________________
Consent form for players Under 18 years of age:
I allow my Son/Daughter to attend the training camp and be supervised by Head Coach Eli Baraty and the other eBatt-Topspin Camp Coaches.
Please sign below to grant permission:
Parent/Guardian Signature: ___________________________________
Print child’s full name: _______________________________________
Please note your place will be reserved on the camp once your application and deposit have been received.
- Accommodation is based on two people sharing a room (an additional supplement is applicable if you require a single room).
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner is included within the accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop off is possible depending on circumstances.
or Tom Cutler t: 0044 (0)7957 143336 e: email@example.com
Other Camps include: Half term and end of term
- Accommodation is available (if required)
- Costs vary depending on coaching staff but we always look to provide the best rates possible
- Coach's that have been invovled over the years; Darius Knight, Chris Doran, Gavin Rumgay, Jade Blasse, Kaseem Adeleke, Filip Szymanski, Sule Olaleye, Ding Yi, Zak Zilesnick, Guy Ben-Aroya, Raphael Marom, Mark Smith and many more.
- Training usually includes: 5 hours training at high intensity, multi-ball, sparring partners, competitions and seminars